X-Over is compact and fast. Great for riders coming from the windsurf discipline. It has a direct response and does not require much input to steer. Responds well to any command and can be used in a variety of conditions. The flex is optimal, the...more
Airush X-Over 2010
- The 2010 board has a new shape with a narrower tail and unique double concave bottom
- Multizone Biotech construction – this unique wood sandwich construction method keeps the board light and at the same time responsive.
- 3D core taper
- Square ABS rail
- Airush Metro fins (standard) or Airush Code fin (optional)
- Gloss PPT bottom deck and top deck
- Three stage “Wave” rocker
If you are planning on tackling the surf, then the X-Over board (also known as the Crossover board) is a properly good choice. This kite blends together all the elements that make for a good session in the surf: carving, jumping and control.
You can rest assured that you will have a nice session because the board features a unique double concave bottom – this makes the X-Over board incredibly smooth. One thing that you will not like while tackling the surf is having water splash in your face. The X-Over has a compact flip that prevents this from happening (also prevents pearling).
The 2010 X-Over features Airush’s Multizone Biotech construction. This means the board has a vertical wooden core combined with a stepped construction and an ABS rail. The fact that the board features Airush’s Multizone Biotech construction means it is smooth, lightweight, and responsive.
Airush’s tagline for the 2010 X-Over board is: “The ultimate blend.”