Cabrinha Imperial 2008
- New Outline
- Single Concave Bottom
- PVC Core
- Hard Glass Reinforcements
- 14/15/17” Stance Options
- Precision Shaped Rail
The board features a PVC core with fiberglass top and bottom sheet and precision-shaped ABS rails. PVC cores are super light, tough and low density (average density = 75kg/m³). The basic advantage of this material is its light-weight, and ease of milling a precise core shape; producing a consistent result every time. The ABS sidewall is laminated to the core during the Lay-Up process. It’s designed to increase the strength while ensuring a smooth, durable and consistent ride. All cores are produced with CNC milling. This means that every core is true to the Cabrinha design. Flex, profile and manufacturing consistency are all exact, every time. The finish is purposely durable so that the board will not scratch easily. It features new thick and well padded footbeds. In order to cover up the internal Velcro adjustments, the straps have a large flap over the top. This board can be used when handling waves, riding on flat water and even when riding freestyle. The Imperial has a single concave with more pronounced flex in the tips, which are thinned out towards the ends. By combining the curved outline with the flipped rocker in the tips you get a board that is fun to use and easy to turn (at any radius, mind you). The Cabrinha Imperial is an all-round good board that does not sacrifice much in terms of performance.
Sizes 123cm x 36cm 128 cm x 37 cm 133 cm x 38 cm 138 cm x 39 cm
- Four 2inch G10 fins
- Wideboy adjustable foot straps
- 3D footpads
- Grab handle
- Wake Fins –in these sizes 1.25’ / 1.5in’ / 1.75in’ / 2.0’
- Wakeboardday Bag
- Wakeboardtravel Bag - 140 / 150 / 165
- Stealth Bag (140cm)
- Great for any style of kiteboarding.
- Good for high speed riding through rough or choppy waters.
- Increased edge response and tracking but at the same time the forgiving feel and ease of ride has been maintained.
- New 3D molded foot pads. The dual density EVA will cradle your foot from side to side and protect it from the impact of hard landings. The widebody adjustable foot strap is extremely simple to attach and easy to adjust to a perfect fit.
- Comes standard with 4 high quality glass fins and grab handle.
- A good choice for the intermediate and advanced kitesurfer.