I'm impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use. Claire www.imarksweb.net Marks Web...more
CrazyFly Allround 2010
- Amazing all-round performance at a reasonable price
- Fiber Glass Construction – makes for a soft and comfortable board.
- CNC Shaped Wood Tech Core II – offers the natural flex properties of the wood and is quite lightweight. By having a wood core this board provides great flex and pop, is light, flexible and firm.
- 3T Tip to Tip Wood Core – incredibly light wood core with no joints and excellent flex and pop.
- 3D ABS Rails – combined with the board’s concave bottom, makes for smooth and easy carving
- G10 Fins – these fins have a very low profile to minimize drag, are made from very durable materials, and are incredibly difficult to break.
- Progressive Flex Tips II – the center of the board is stiffer, while the tips offers more flex
- Shock Absorbing System – this system ensures your knees will not hurt after riding in choppy waters for a few hours. This system dampens the shock and combined with the Progressive Flex Tips II, allows the board to provide a very smooth ride.
- Quick Fix Straps System II – you will mount the straps very easily and very rapidly with this system. You will be done in a matter of seconds.
- Asymmetric adjustable Straps – easily adjust the stance angle.
- Dual density EVA Pads – lightweight pads that are quite comfortable and always stay in position.
- Tail Outline Shape – thanks to this shape the rider can load up an edge when performing jumps and get more airtime.
- Top Class Finish – the board’s great looks will make you the envy of the beach.
What’s striking about the 2010 Allround board is its looks. You can see the wood from which the board is made. On top of the wood there are some great looking graphics. One thing is for sure: from a visual point of view this board is anything but ordinary. Take it with you to the beach and you are sure to be turning heads.
You will be turning heads not only because the 2010 Allround board is properly good looking, but also because it offers a lot of performance. This is a board with a lot of flex and pop and excellent upwind ability. Any type of rider can get up on it and have a good time – the novice, the intermediate and the advanced riders will all enjoy using the 2010 Allround board.
If you are already familiar with the 2009 Allround, here are the new bits the 2010 Allround brings to the table: dual density EVA pro footpads, G10 fins, and the brand new Quick Fix Straps System II.
I don’t know about you, but I deeply value my hard earned money. There is one thing I like best about the 2010 Allround board. I like that this is a top quality, high performance board that is offered at a reasonable price.