CrazyFly Raptor Pro 2010
Length, width, weight:
127 x 38cm, 2.3kg
127 x 40cm, 2.4kg
132 x 39cm, 2.4kg
132 x 41cm, 2.5kg
132 x 43cm, 2.6kg
137 x 41cm, 2.6kg
137 x 43cm, 2.7kg
- An aggresive board best suited for freeride, good for freestyle if you push the board hard enough
- Intelligent Flex System – to offer a smooth ride and soft landings, the board features medium flex.
- Nano Fiber Carbon Construction II – ten times stronger and five times lighter than steel
- CNC Shaped Wood Tech Core II – offers the natural flex properties of the wood and is quite lightweight. By having a wood core this board provides great flex and pop, is light, flexible and firm.
- UV Stable Top Sheet Foils – preserves the board’s colors for a longer period of time
- 3D ABS Rails – combined with the board’s concave bottom, makes for smooth and easy carving
- G10 Fins – these fins have a very low profile to minimize drag, are made from very durable materials, and are incredibly difficult to break.
- Progressive Flex Tips II – the center of the board is stiffer, while the tips offers more flex
- Shock Absorbing System – this system ensures your knees will not hurt after riding in choppy waters for a few hours. This system dampens the shock and combined with the Progressive Flex Tips II, allows the board to provide a very smooth ride.
- Quick Fix Straps System II – you will mount the straps very easily and very rapidly with this system. You will be done in a matter of seconds.
- Dual density EVA Pro Pads – lightweight pads that are quite comfortable and always stay in position. Speaking of which, it must be mentioned that the stance angle is adjustable.
- Leather Straps – leather is a very durable material that maintains its shape and is very lightweight
- Concave Bottom – thanks to the concave bottom the board is stable in carves, is incredibly easy to use, and makes switching very easy. Combined with the 3D ABS rails it makes for smooth and easy carving
- Tail Outline Shape – thanks to this shape the rider can load up an edge when performing jumps and get more airtime.
- Stainless Steel Inserts – these inserts are bullet proof. They will not rust, they will not break, they will take the punishment.
- Stance Indicator – clear markings on the board to help you choose the best stance.
- Special 3D Effect Color – the board changes color from shades of green to shades of red. The color change depends on the angle the sunrays hit the board. Makes for a good looking, appealing board.
- Top Class Finish – the board’s great looks will make you the envy of the beach.
If you are already familiar with the Raptor Pro board, here is what you need to know: the 2010 Raptor Pro is even better than the 2009 release. So if you thought the 2009 board was a properly good choice, you will be glad to find out that for 2010 things have gotten even better. The rocker for example has been tweaked a bit and now the board is even faster and provides even more upwind ability. The board’s tail has a shape specifically built to help you jump higher. The concave bottom makes the board even more stable in carves and provides a quite smooth ride.
If you are not familiar with the Raptor Pro board, here is what you need to know: this is a board that the offers excellent performance in the freeride department. It can also be used as a freestyle board, but you have to push the board harder to have an enjoyable freestyle session. As mentioned above, the board is very fast, very stable, offers a lot of pop, and lets you jump higher. Get the Raptor Pro and you will get a board with a wood core (offers a lot of pop), progressive flex tips (offer more flex), shock absorbing system (makes for a smoother ride in choppy waters), and concave bottom (the board is stable in carves). Get the Raptor Pro and you will be riding it for a long, long time. Stainless steel inserts, carbon fiber, 3D ABS rails, G10 fins, leather straps, you will get all of these with the Raptor Pro – all of them are incredibly durable and resistant, meaning the board will not break easily. The board will look as if it is brand new for a long time as well. This is because the Raptor Pro is covered in UV-resistant sheet foils, which protect the graphics and the color.
If you are looking for a board for new school freestyle tricks and aggressive freeride, there is no better choice than the 2010 Raptor Pro. Ride this board hard and you will find that it is very responsive, offers lots of pop, spins effortlessly and handles landings beautifully.
Here’s a top tip for all the girls out there. If you like the Raptor Pro but want a board specifically tailored for girls, get the 2010 Girls of the 2010 Girls Hannah Whiteley Pro. Both these boards have the same shape as the Raptor Pro. And both these boards feature the same construction elements, like 3D ABS rails, G10 fins, wood core, shock absorbing system, stainless steel inserts, and so on.