It has awesome freeride potential. It is stable and easy to control and manages to blend both power and speed. I like that it runs very smooth and doesn’t require lots of effort to handle. It is great for any rider, beginner or advanced. Top...more
Flexifoil Anarchist 2010
- Unique shape – the board’s rounded shape has been specifically designed for great carving ability and exceptional wave riding performance. A very positive drive turn and a very surf-like feel is offered by the precise fin positioning. Early planning is offered by the board’s wide centre. The board’s mid-section is designed for speed and upwind tracking (and it is identical to the shape of the Hooligan board). To combat chop and nose diving, the board has flip tips; to offer a smooth ride in the chop, the board has soft flex.
- Wood core – the board features a Paulownia wood core which is extremely lightweight, very stable, and incredibly durable. The wood also offers plenty of pop and flex.
- Fiberglass construction – the Paulownia wood core is covered in fiberglass. Flexifoil uses a bi-directional weave glass that has been chosen to suit the board’s flex characteristics and to prevent adding unnecessary weight.
- ABS sidewalls – the ABS sidewall absorbs the shocks and make for a smoother ride. The ABS sidewall ensure the board will not crack of split.
- Beautiful, durable graphics – Flexifoil uses only the very highest quality materials and printing techniques to ensure the board’s graphics offer maximum impacts, abrasions, tears, weather and even hydrocarbons protection. The board will look good for a long period of time.
- Premium manufacturing and quality control – All the boards Flexifoil comes up with adhere to the strict Swiss manufacturing standards. Flexifoil uses high grade European materials and thoroughly tests all the boards it manufacturers. Consequently the boards manufactured by Flexifoil are pretty much bombproof.
Flexifoil presents the 2010 Anarchist board as a go anywhere, do anything type of board. The simple fact of the matter is that the 2010 Anarchist board offers excellent freeride performance and pretty good wave performance. For freeride performance the Anarchist board gets 5 out of 5 points; for wave performance it gets 3.5 out of 5 points. For freestyle performance it only gets 2 out of 5 points – but if you want a freestyle board, then get Flexifoil’s Hooligan or Hooligan Pro board.
What does the 2010 Anarchist board have to offer the passionate freerider? The board has predictable characteristics, it is quite comfortable, and it is easy to control in the waves. Thanks to its shape, precise fin positioning and flip tips, the board carves through the waves like its no thing. The flip tips and the wood core’s natural flex ensure you will have a smooth ride in the chop. The board’s wide centre offers early planning; the mid-section is designed for speed and upwind tracking.