Board Sizes:

Length: 8'0" - 243.8 cm
Width: 28" - 71.1 cm
Thickness: 4.3" - 10.9 cm
Tail Width: 16.7" - 42.4 cm
Volume: 110 L

Rating:
0/5

The Starboard 8'0"x28" Pro is a new addition to the Starboard pro surf SUP board line for the 2012 season. This is a special board, crafted for the lighter pro riders who demand an agile platform which can offer an extra thrill out on the waves. The Starboard 8'0"x28" Pro is the Connor Baxter signature model board designed by Starboard team for the competitive rider.

Connor’s opinion about the board: “When I rode the new 8’0” Pro all I can say is WOW, it felt amazing. It was super loose and I pulled off some straight up turns which I wasn’t able to do with my other boards. This is by far the best board I’ve tried.“ The board features a narrower outline and thinned down from the tail until 2 feet from the nose. This profile makes it quick and extremely maneuverable. The board excels when it comes to maneuverability, speed and turning, but it is not extremely stable, that is why it can be mastered by a rider with good balance. The continuous single concave bottom design throughout the entire length of the board makes it fast and agile and assures a smooth glide and responsive feedback.

The Starboard 8'0"x28" Pro is available in Brushed Carbon and AST Silver construction technologies. The Brushed Carbon model is crafted using a full deck and bottom wrap of high quality biaxial carbon and PVC foam structure and it is very responsive and light, while the AST Silver model offers a balanced strength to weight ratio and features mast and footstrap inserts, so it can also be used as a windsurfing board.