Goya One 2010

Board Type: Wave  Freestyle
Manufacturer: Goya
Board sizes:

Volume: 77L, 85L, 95L, 105L

Size: 238x56.5cm, 239x58.7cm, 241x61.2cm, 242x63.3cm

Rating:
3.0/5

It seems that for 2010 Goya has accustomed the sailors with two versions of the same board, so they can really choose the perfect one for their needs. Limited Edition PVC and Eco Wood edition are two models of the same board, each one with enhancements that make it suitable for any condition, style or skill level. The One is a fast and accurate board especially designed for freestyle and wave riding. The One PVC Limited Edition is built using Goya’s innovative technology that makes the board extremely light and pushes the limits of speed to extremes. The One merges all the features required by a board to become a versatile all round performer. Innovative use of the rocker line in both flat and curved style makes the board accelerate fast, pick up nice speeds and turn easy and without any effort. The weight center is pushed toward the back, creating a light tip, to avoid any swing effect. The One Eco Wood is also a great board that can be used to practice any style in any conditions, the main difference between it and the PVC model being the fabrics. The Eco Wood uses wood and PVC materials in a “double sandwich lay up” as the manufacturer states. This construction increases flexibility and stability and make the board one of the most durable products available. The compact shape of the One Eco Wood makes it pierce through the waves at incredible speeds. 

Both boards are considered to be among Goya’s most successful designs and offer comfortable and fun wave riding or freestyle sessions.

Best used with 7.2 or smaller sail, depending on volume and size.

Goya One 2010 Average Rating: 3.0 out of 5 based on 1 user reviews.
wavetrust25
Goya One 2010 Reviewed on Mar 1st 2011
wavetrust25
Rating: 3.0 out of 5

If you love tricks and speed, the One is for you. It is a versatile freestyle and wave riding board. It doesn’t suit me because I think it is not very stable in high winds and waves and tends to lose grip. It is quite stiff and you can get i...more